Thursday, January 1, 2004

Weigh In - Me & My Foodmover

I dreaded my weigh in today mainly because for some reason it falls around the time I'm bloated like a balloon anyway.  Not to mention it comes after two days of no exercise.  I was scared.

Good news is I'm down to 314.5, which is 5.5 lbs for the month.  I'm at 53/47/54, so I've lost one inch this month.  This puts my totals to 16lbs and 3 inches lost in two months.  That's pretty exciting! :)  I'm right on average for losing 2lbs a week, which is the recommended amount for permanant weight loss. 

Above is yet another weapon from my weight loss arsenal.  That is the Foodmover by Richard Simmons.  You close down those food windows as you eat through the day, so that way you can eat the right proportions of the right foods per day according to your calorie needs.  Above is the 2000 calorie card, for people over 300lbs. 

I have to confess, I didn't want to do the Foodmover even though I'm a firm believer in how well it works, simply because I didn't want my food restricted after the South Beach Diet.  I didn't want to have to limit myself to two dairy servings or four fruit (sugar) servings.  Now I realize that I wasn't ever eating over that amount anyway, so there's nothing now to stop me for being a good little Foodmover Achiever. 

So that starts today. 

I will weigh in again on the 11th (because that's the anniversary of this journal) and on the 20th (when I take my next photos).  I should put the scale in my new house just so I don't have access to it LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy for you!! YAY!! Thanks for sending me the screenplays. I still haven't finished yours ^_^ I just don't have a lot of time on the internet. It will take some time. I'm like a turtle going to attack its prey. Meaning I'm very slow and kind of fast but slow. Ok I'm ending this here. I think if I make a ranting journal it would be a success. lol J/k Well, thanks again for the scripts page. Hope to hear from you soon. ,Grace

Anonymous said...

WOW!! You are doing great...I cant wait to see your photos! 16 pounds makes a big difference...YOU GO GIRL!!!