Friday, January 9, 2004

The Iron Maiden PT 2

So every waking breath is dedicated to this process quite by necessity.  I constantly plan, research, or am doing something toward my goal.  Ever since I've reassessed my success determined by the day's goals completed rather than seeing 145 on the scale, I've been a success junkie.  And it feels good at the end of the day and I can tick off my accomplishments. 

But as determined as I am or as hard as I work, they still come at a price.  As time goes on I anticipate things will become habit and I won't have to work at them so hard.  Like yesterday.  But right now every single day is a challenge.  And I get through them not because I'm any kind of Super Woman, but because I get through the challenges knowing I only have to get through that moment.  I only have to ride that minute more, or walk that step further.  I only have to decline dessert for the night, not forever.  I take the moments each at a time and muddle my way through to the success.  

And I'm proud of them, because I know how hard they were to come by.  If nothing else, I hope that this journal truthfully details my Journey so that everyone understands that it doesn't take a Super Woman or an Iron Maiden to do this.  It's hard... but it's SO worthwhile. 

Exercise: 8276 steps, walked 3 miles, 30 mins. stationary bike, 10 mins recumbant, Pilates

THE FINAL ANALYSIS ON DISTANCE TO THE MALL - 1.5 MILES

WALKING TOTAL INCLUDING WALKING AROUND THE MALL - 2 MILES

No comments: