Saturday, January 24, 2004

I am a L O S E R!!!

I got the bright idea to go to the mall today and weigh myself on the scale in front of GNC.  Last time I did that was on 01/09/04 and I weighed in at 313.

So today I went, determined to put to rest once and for all if my scale is indeed demon possessed or perhaps just battery drained from the many times a week I weigh.  I decided to let the GNC scale tell the tale.

I tried to take pictures of both printouts, because I'm just so vindicated I could cry.  I weighed in at 306lbs!  That brings my total loss up to 44lbs, and it shows an 8lb loss in two weeks.

Above you'll see the other non scale related victory I achieved today.  That shirt has been skin tight on me for a long time, and I refused to wear it even though it's one of my favorite shirts ever.  It's a velour type soft and fuzzy shirt that shimmers, and since Steven calls me his little magpie because I go for things that sparkle and glimmer, I just dig this shirt so much. 

Well today I put it on and as you can see it fits just fine.  It's no longer tight or rides up (cuz this type of material curls).  So overall it's been a pretty good day.

I've decided to abandon my scale in favor of the GNC scale for two purposes.  It's not something I can do every day, since I physically have to go to the mall to use it.  And two it is probably way more accurate and way less frustrating.  So as of today my new weigh in day is Saturday.

I feel *SO* much better now.  :)

**added at the end of the night:  total steps for the day 4558 (due to the rainy conditions you could see from the other photos I posted), and I did my Pilates routine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I told ya I could see a difference! Nanananana, I got to be right... hehhehe. I could tell the difference in your face and hip areas in your photos. I am glad you got on some different scales. I think the only scales that weigh right are the very expensive ones. Anyway, you are rocking girl! Keep up the great work!!