Saturday, January 17, 2004

True or False?

I'll join in the fun.  Below are some comments.  Three are true, three are not.  

1.  My step brother is older than my mother.

2.  I went to a celebrity party in Beverly Hills and walked out with an authentic Austrialian digeridu.

3.  When I was a kid I won the local spelling bee, and missed state wide by one word - miscellaneous.

4.  I wrote my first novel when I was in 7th grade, using a Barry Manilow song as inspiration.  He sent me a letter to give me permission to use the song in the dedication.

5.  I went onstage with Patti LaBelle during a trip to Vegas, thanks to the free champagne buffet.

6.  I have one green eye and one brown eye, I use a green contact to make them the same.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, how about numbers 1, 4, and 6?

Anonymous said...

Hey, your playing along too! That's great cuz this has been fun. Did you ever check out mine? OK, I'll gues the following are true: 2, 3, and 4.

Monica