Thursday, January 22, 2004

Aarrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

311.  311 AGAIN.  It was 309 yesterday, and since I walked my butt off (literally) I was sure it'd be at LEAST 309 or lower.  But newwwwwwwwooooooooooooo.  It's 311.  I could just scream. 

I want to go off program so bad.  This is week 3 of no progress.  I know I should be glad I haven't gained.  I know I should be grateful of inches lost.  I know that muscle weighs more than fat and my body weight is redistributing rather than shedding but I don't understand how people can have consistant loss doing what I do and I see no change on the scale.

I could cry.  I'm so frustrated.  :(  :(  :(  I really feel depression hitting hard, more than anything I want to go back to bed and brush off work, brush off the diet, and brush off doing anything even remotely related to losing weight.  Because it appears it's just not working.

I've cut down enough calories and am burning enough calories that I should see a loss.  I wish I knew what I was doing wrong so I could fix it.  :(

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

III KNooooww your FRustration....Dont give up..... Your journal is great...glad to have found it and will be checking back to see how you are doing...Deanna

Anonymous said...

Stay with it, your doing great. Dawn

Anonymous said...

Stay with it, your doing great. Dawn