Tuesday, January 20, 2004

My favorites

Joining in on more journal fun, here is a list from Sittin on the Fence with my answers.  (Sorry I don't know how to hyperlink.)

1.  Season: Spring
 2.  Day of the year: Hard to say.  Probably Christmas
 3.  Natural setting: Seaside
 4.  Natural wonder: a sunset
 5.  Man-made wonder: The Golden Gate Bridge
 6.  Ice cream flavor: Dairy Queen soft serve. 
 7.  Snack: Right now I'm really digging Quakers seasoned rice cakes.
 8.  Cocktail: Cosmos, Kamakazis and Champagne.  Not all together of course LOL
 9.  Beverage: Lemonade
10. Ethnic cuisine: Chinese, Thai, Italian
11. Place: Las Vegas and San Francisco
12. Vacation fantasy: Australia, babee (or should I say mate)
13. Type of music: 70s rock, country, 80s pop or adult contemporary from 70s - today
14. Entertainer: Steve Perry
15. Group: Journey with Steve Perry   
16. Song: Faithfully, Journey + many many others... depends on mood
17. CD: Trial By Fire, Journey
17. Movie actress: Toni Collette is totally underrated
18. Movie actor: Tom Hanks, Bruce Willis, Jim Carrey, Johnny Depp, Steve Martin
19. Movie: Pirates of the Caribbean currently tops the list, Plains, Trains & Automobiles, Big, American Beauty, Beaches, Parenthood, etc
20. Author: Danielle Steel & Stephen King
21. Novel: Christine, by Stephen King
22. TV actress: Jennifer Aniston, Ellen Degeneres, Sarah Joy Brown     
23. TV actor: John Ritter RIP, Matthew Perry
24. TV Show: Moonlighting, Friends, Night Court, Three's Company, Cheers, The Bachelor/Bachelorette, The Ellen Degeneres Show
25. Celebrity: Steve Perry, Johnny Depp, Bruce Willis, Ellen Degeneres, Oprah Winfrey...
26.) Favorite Color: Purple
27.) Favorite Comedian: Eddie Izzard, Ellen Degeneres, Bill Engvall
28.) Favorite perfume/cologne: Inner Realm for women

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Faithfully. That'll be on another of my entries this week.

Anonymous said...

**Hello, I to keep rice cakes around, love the carmel flavored and I like a slice of cheese with them lol. Almonds and raisins have helped me in the snack department. Johnny Depp is reminding me more and more of Marlon Brando.Love Steven King, John Saul is good to. Ellen Degeneres is soooo funny, love her to. I did my list so stop on over.BBeckyl/It'sJustLife