Wednesday, January 21, 2004

True or False Answers

Here are the answers to the True or False questions I posted below. 

1. True.  My dad was 33 years older than my mother and had five other kids before me.  The oldest was a couple of years older than my mother.

2. True.  I went to a celebrity party hosted by one of our Australian clients held at a posh hotel in Beverly Hills.  As part of the deal they gave away authentic Australian digeridus, and I confiscated four of them.  It was a soap event so I got to see people like Peter Reckell, Jacob Young, Ashley Lyn Cafagna and others.  Interestingly, I've forgotten most of the people I saw there.  The one I wanted to see (Ingo Rademacher/GH Jax) wasn't there.

4. True.  I wrote my first novella when I was a mere 14, inspired by the song Ships by Barry Manilow.  It was about a man whose father left his mother before he was born, and tries to come back to make amends once he's grown.  I wrote Barry Manilow to get permission to use Ships in the dedication, and he wrote back saying that I could.

Today was an active day.  My work schedule has suffered muchly, so I have to start doing that during some downtime instead of putting it off.  Being at home - it's a mixed blessing. 

I walked to the park and then to a supermarket nearby.  All in all my steps total 13,229.  I discovered I like my little walks today.  I'm able to spend time with myself and I don't get a lot of "me" time. 

I did overeat at dinner.  I mean, I didn't eat more than my windows allowed but I did stuff myself to the point of discomfort.  Not sure why. 

Tomorrow is weigh in day.  I haven't had any of the processed dinners since Monday, so we're going to see if that had any effect the scale.  <crossing fingers>

Thanks to everyone for their continued support.  It means SO MUCH to me, I can't even tell you.

I couldn't do this without y'all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All true...interesting!! I enjoyed your pictures..I think you look great! Good luck with your weigh in! Karie*