Thursday, January 15, 2004

I Have Returned...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh it's good to be back!

I'm sitting here at my computer in my new, huge, living room.  I spent all day moving, my pedometer is smoking at 15,015 steps!  So I don't feel too badly about not exercising.

I did have a really bad day the other day.  I've been so stressed out and my routine is so disrupted that I've been really hard to deal with.  I sabotaged myself by not exercising the last couple of days - I sure made up for it today.  I haven't gone off the diet though, even though I wanted to. 

I ate Chinese food yesterday - my weakness - and ended up paying a huge price with indigestion all night long.  No matter how good it tastes, very few foods in the world are worth this.

Today is my checkin day for the Richard Simmons challenge, and I'm back down to 311.5.  The good news is I've lost four inches - I'm now measuring five places instead of three, so I can really chart the progress.

Starting Saturday I should be back to a steady routine, and I want to try and walk the Big Walk from my house to the park, around the park and back.  This is a three mile trek.  My goal is to do this Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays.  After today's step count, it should be a walk in the park literally!

Good news, Steven has a new job.  It's full time so that's going to take a lot of financial pressure off.  The only problem is it's a night shift, so our schedules will conflict and he's going to miss a lot of time with the kids.  But we'll make it work as long as we need to. 

Thanks to everyone who visited and commented on the journal even when I wasn't posting LOL  I really missed you guys, and I think that losing my ability to post here every day really illustrated how instrumental this journal and your support is to my Journey.

So I'm very grateful.  Thank you :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gin...I'm glad you're back! I missed you!! Moving is great exercise! You are doing great, girl..I'm so proud of you! Dont worry to much about Stevens new schedual..you guys are a great couple, and I'm sure it will be o.k.! Glad you like your new home!