Thursday, January 1, 2004

Not a perfect day...

As you can see below today was VERY hectic as we got a lot of stuff going for both my sister and I to get into our new places.  No walk, no bike and no pilates (I was still without a ball) BUT I feel very proud of myself that I didn't overeat.  I wanted to, I was tired and my momentum has wained.  In fact I ate less than the current 2000 calorie requirement, and that including eating a "bad" sandwich at Burger King for lunch.

So I'm not going to beat myself up for not exercising.  I've been having problems all day with a pinched nerve in my wrist so I wasn't exactly compelled to push myself.  The main thing is I'm making life fit into this new schedule.  I'm sure with the houses we looked through today I must have walked a mile easy anyway.  No grass was growing under me today!

So I'm okay.  It's okay to do what you can, and forgive yourself for not being superwoman when life throws a few curve balls at you.  Tomorrow there are no concrete plans (except to sleep in).  Steven bought me a new pilates ball tonight, and weather permitting I'll get my walk in.  (Winston will never forgive us if we don't!)  At the very minimal, I will ride the bike.

So not a perfect day, but I can still appreciate my successes, and not indulging myself in pizza and keeping to my program is pretty darn successful to me.

Exercise: None

Dec. Calories Spent: 36,870 = projected weight loss 10.53lbs.  (Tomorrow tells the tale!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you got my email under my other name. Here is a start...

Anonymous said...

I think you're doing wonderfully. Keep up the good work! Hey, you sure do write a lot in here. When you write about three entries I write one. How do you find time. You are superwoman!! LoL