Sunday, January 18, 2004

A long day...

Today was my first day working again from home.  It was busy but productive.  The only problem is I stayed pretty well sedentary.  My step count is 5763 and I'm feeling all flabby where I was feeling firmer.  It's time to go back to Pilates. 

Hopefully I'll be able to do my walks to the park this week.  It looks to be cold, they're even predicting snow on Wednesday, but I'll try to tough it out until my sister is able to move her stationary bike over to my house.  She is going to let me borrow it since I've been using it and she hasn't. 

The diet is going pretty well.  I had Chinese again yesterday and probably danced around going over my carbs for the day.  I stocked up on my favorite Lean Cuisines and Smart Ones and Uncle Ben's low fat rice bowls to eat during the day.  So I'm pretty confident I won't overeat even while working at home.  The only thing that scares me is I'll get out of the habit of exercising, and I know how crucial that is to the success of this plan.

I'm not giving up, weather be damned.

No comments: