Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Entertainment Corner - Announcement

I'm into the celebrity thing.  Always have been.  I am lucky enough to make my living on the fringe of it, but it's enough to keep me up to date on many aspects of entertainment.  And of course, I do wish to write my own movies one day so I'm very interested in what is going on in Hollywood.

So I'm going to start an Entertainment segment of the journal.  Just for fun really, but kinda on topic of my professional goals. 

It should be fun, and after my earlier post you can probably tell I need some desperately!

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait! Sounds like fun.

Anonymous said...

I HAVE A GIFT FOR WRITING TOO AND I LOVE YOUR STYLE. YOU MAKE EVERYTHING INTERESTING AND ENJOYABLE.....KEEP IT UP!

Anonymous said...

You rock. I love your journal.


Ann

California