Tuesday, December 2, 2003

The Flu Cometh

Ugh.  The Nyquil couldn't stop it, and I'm flu stricken.  I wonder how much being on such a severely restricted diet had to do with it.  Oh well.  Can't do much about it now.

Pretty excited about going back to the 1500 calorie diet though.  I can eat whatever I want, which is nice.  I was a buying fool last night at the local Walmart Supercenter. 

We're also getting pretty good about doing the mile trek at the part every day.  I won't be going today, but I hope to be back on schedule tomorrow.

Sweet Nyquil slumber, here I come. :)

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oohhh..I hope you are feeling better soon, its really going around this year!

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon. I don't have the flu but I have some kind of virus this week, so I'll be praying for you! : )