Monday, December 15, 2003

Wonders Never Cease

I'm sitting here in my size 26/28 button jeans.  This is big, y'all.  I can't even remember the last time I was able to wear jeans that button and zip. 

So this means I've left 30/32 behind and am now OFFICIALLY 26/28.  That's tremendously cool. 

My sister played Santa and bought me at least a week's worth of clothes, including two jogging outfits to work out in.  I'm wearing all these clothes and I FEEL thinner.  Some are tigher than others, but the fact they fit at all is blowing my mind.  It's definitely a motivator.

Anyway, time to go blow at least half of my Christmas bonus at Walmart.  I'm seriously considering a digital camera to help document the progress. 

I have extra money and new clothes in a smaller size.  Life is good.  :)

Dec. Calories Spent: 15,025 = projected weight loss: 4.29lbs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't wonderful wearing jeans with buttons and zippers! I still remember wearing my first pair, ahhhh bliss. :) recording your weight loss with pictures is a very good idea. I have a digital here ... maybe I should take some straight shots myself. Keep up the great work!
Monica

Anonymous said...

WoW! you are doing great! how nice of your sister to buy you clothes!!