Sunday, December 28, 2003

Progress!

I was poking around through some old photos yesterday and found a "fat" picture of me, and by fat I mean I appear a LOT heavier then than I am now.  I know it's going to take a while to get a *real* before and after photo, but I'm pretty psyched to see such a big difference between now and then.

The photo I'm holding was taken in the summer of 2000.  Back in summer of 2001 we decided to get married, so I went on a wedding diet.  My measurements in 07/01 were 55 1/2-54 1/2-58, and I'm guessing that's about what I was when this picture was taken.  I'm now down to 53/47/53, for a total of 15 inches lost.  I would guestimate I was probably 350lbs+ in that photo (YIKES), so that means I've most likely lost 35lbs.  That's 10% of my body weight.  It also means I went from a size 32 to a size 28. 

That's something to celebrate.  Bring on the Sugar Free Jello!!

No comments: