Thursday, December 11, 2003

Another twofor, with a side order of confession

It dawned on me that I should document I didn't go for a walk today.  A cold snap has dampened my enthusiasm to walk considerably.  Especially since I'm still coming off of the flu.

But the reason I'm writing is that ol' accountability issue.  I need to confess when I fall short so I don't let it become a habit - which, since this is the second day in a row I haven't gone for a walk, this is very much a danger of becoming.

I'm doing good, and yet I'm sabotaging myself.  I need to explore why.  IF I indeed lost 20lbs before the 17 I've lost so far, then I'm right on target to fall off the wagon just shy of the 40lb mark. 

I think if I can make it to the 50lb weight loss mark, I could totally go the distance.  It's my personal holy grail at this point. 

But, we'll get into it later, on the other website.  Right now it's 3am and I have to get to bed.  I AM going walking tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You CAN make it to the 50 mark!!! Remember why you are doing this ... look at thier pictures if it helps to remind you. I'm here with you and I plan on seeing you reach that goal and the others!!! Believe to achieve!!
Monica

Anonymous said...

You are going to make it, and I am so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks you guys! :) Don't let me give up, and I will return the favor.

Believe to achieve. ;)