Saturday, December 20, 2003

Digital Madness

I finally got my digital camera today and as the numerous photos above show we've been having a good time with it.  The first shot is me at the park, enjoying some sun and getting my mile in.  Number 2 looks out over the park, we walk all the way around it.  Number 3 is my winning four aces in our Friday Night poker game.  Best hand I've ever had...had to share.  Number 4, son TJ is dealing my sister and I some blackjack.  Number 5 is Steven being a goof.  I wish that $500 chip was real!  Number 6... well it really needs no explanation LOL  Number 7, my pilates ball takes a breather.  Note: it is still intact.  I'm as surprised as you are!  Number 8 Sparks gets in the act.  Number 9, my handsome 13 year old TJ.  Number 10, I dole out the chips for poker.  And Number 11 is our handsome, pugnacious ever adorable but always insistant exercise coach, Sir Winston Q. Pooter.

Tomorrow I weigh in and check measurements and then it's time for my closeup Mr. Deville.

Exercise: Walked 1 mile, Pilates 32 mins (I actually did the crunch exercises!!)

Dec Calories Burned 20,470 = projected weight loss 5.85lbs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi and congrats on your Journal getting picked and the awesome journey you have started. I can relate bee there for 2 years now..Don't ya love it when those happy little endorphines start boppin :)Read me "As I live and breathe" I be rootin for ya