Thursday, December 11, 2003

Moi

Until I get a scanner to document any current pics (or a dig camera), I'll use this as a starting point.  This was from 8/01 when I got married, when my measurements were 55/51/54.  On Nov. 1st I was 54/48/55, so this photo is a bit more truthful to what I was when I started my diet back in September. 

As soon as I get my dig proofs from the portraits we took, I'll update you all with my "December" look.  LOL

Anyway the first three were taken from my wedding (obviously).  The third photo is my sister and I.  Mutt & Jeff all the way.  The fourth one was taken at our rehearsal dinner at Buca Di Beppo Restaurant in Las Vegas, NV.  Next to me is my honey Steven.  Good guy.  If I could clone him I'd make millions. 

The photos in the zebra striped jacket were taken probably about a year to nine months before the wedding.  I just found them on my old computer, I'd forgotten all about them. 

Another thing I might put as a goal are those invisible braces.  I hate my smile, even though I love to do it all the time.  :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful bride! THanks for sharing the pictures. From the measurements sounds like you are doing AWESOME!!! Keep up the good work.
Smilin Mon

Anonymous said...

Thank you! :) Do you have before and after of you? I was looking through your journal but I didn't see them.

Maybe I didn't look hard enough LOL