Monday, December 22, 2003

I'm ready for my closeup, Mr. Deville

I received an email from AOL Take It Off, and they want to feature my journal.  I'm very excited.  It happened to come on a "thin" day where I was feeling really good about myself anyway.  To know that I can be a part of something bigger, well that's just the icing on the cake.  I'm very honored.

I got back on the stationary bike today.  My legs were not amused.  I wanted to quit but I rode it out, thinking if I just get to five minutes at least I'm conditioning myself to ride longer.  My legs burned but I kept riding through it, and once I hit the five minute mark I had worked out the kinks and was able to ride the entire 15 minutes.  Then we all went to the park and walked around there.  My legs are sore, but it's a good sore.

The best part is I physically can see the difference now from the Pilates workout.  I can feel my abs starting to firm up in there, and I'm really looking forward to my workout again tomorrow.  After three sessions I look and feel different.  It's pretty awesome.  Even my sister says it looks like my stomach is melting away.  Now that's what I like to hear!

297 here I come.  :)

Exercise - Walked 1 mile, rode stationary bike 15 mins

Dec. Calories Spent: 23,850 = projected 6.81lb weight loss (5lbs actual)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad your journal is going to be featured!!! you deserve it! I'm also glad that your excercise is starting to pay off, oh what a feeling!! What a nice picture of you...pretty, pretty!!

Anonymous said...

Speaking as her husband I agree. VERY PRETTY growl!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, looks like we both will be featured!!! HOW cool is that? AOL Take it off wrote me too ... plus the journal editors wrote me ... :) I like! I like they are using yours too as I really enjoy your journal ~ it DESERVES the attention, no doubt. Congrates on the weight loss!
Monica

Anonymous said...

Thanks everyone! Yes it's way cool Mon and I both are being featured. I can't wait to see our names in lights.