Saturday, December 27, 2003

New Friends & Kind Brushes With Strangers

I was searching my mind for a topic for tonight's check in, and the only real thing that comes to mind is how grateful I am to be a part of this community.  So many of you have written or responded to my journal and my Journey in such a positive way, it really warms my soul.  It makes me feel like I'm part of something so much bigger than just what happens to me, and I really am humbled. 

I've been reading other journals tonight and I have to say I'm really impressed with what I've found.  There are some great storytellers out there!   It just goes to prove what we all can learn from one another when we open up to each other.  It takes a lot of guts to do it, but boy is it ever worth while.

So thanks to all who have stopped by to read the journal, or taken the time to respond.  The AOL Journal community ROCKS!

Exercise: Walked 1 mile, rode stationary bike 30mins, Pilates

Dec. Calories spent: 31,865 = 9.10 projected weight loss

 

No comments: