Monday, February 2, 2004

My Diet Called in Sick

Today the fever hit and I still managed to pull off a twelve hour + shift.  Of course, I felt as though I was working out of my own little haze so it probably wouldn't have lasted that long normally.  That and I was whining and groaning over all the aches and pains and the chills, and that uses up a lot of energy.

Anyway, I didn't bother with the diet or the exercise today.  It was enough to get the work done.  And since we haven't yet gone to the store, it was bad food all day.  I indulged and paid homage to the Fast Food Gods.  And I didn't deny my PMS sweet tooth either.  Let's just say chocolate was involved and leave it at that.

I. Am. Exhausted.  I'm gonna slip nicely into my Nyquil slumber and wake to a new day, where exercise and salads await.

Steps - don't ask.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad it wasn't just me. Yesterday was bad for me too! But 45 pounds in four months! That's really amazing. I can't seem to do 10 pounds in four months. . .unless you mean gaining. . .

Anonymous said...

i hear ya sister, i get those days more than once a month , that's why I'm struggling.