Wednesday, February 4, 2004

A Bachelorette Wednesday

Forget what I said last week.  Lanny is EXACTLY what Meredith is looking for!

She commented tonight how she wanted someone who challenged her.  During her first one on one date with Chad and Matt, there was one thing that was obvious.  Meredith was the one calling the shots.  They were shy or almost too gentlemanly - she had to be the aggressor both times.

Then, on her one on one with Lanny, there was a moment when they were kissing that he suddenly turned the tables and he was the one pursuing her.  You could tell by her expression this both surprised her and made her melt.  She wasn't alone!

I know she's crazy about Matt too.  He's incredible, for sure.  He's a gentleman, he's kind and he's pretty much the "Ryan Sutter" of this season.  I just think that Meredith needs more of a challenge.

Chad is a great guy.  When he teared up reading his letter to KJ and TJ I was amazed.  What the heck is going on between them that we haven't seen??  It seemed out of the blue, but totally sincere.  Again, another gentleman.  Again, maybe just a wee bit too passive for our dear girl Meredi.

Ian.  Well, Ian.  I'm seeing a LOT of infatuation between the two.  There's definite chemestry.  He seems a little wary of emotional connection, i.e. the inability to open up about how he's feeling.  Personally that would make me nutty, but Meredi has to pick who is right for her.  I don't think Ian is it.

Lanny.  Lanny, Lanny, Lanny.  Sigh.  I liked him from the time he drawled hello.  It's the Texan thing.  I immediately got the sense that he was a good man, who'd been raised right, and who had his priorities straight.  When you work with animals, you live your life pretty simply.  This isn't someone with his head in the clouds.  He knows when to be a gentleman, but he also knows when to grab the bull by the horns.  He's got just the right mix.  And the fact Meredi got EXCITED about horses just by having him talk to her about them says a lot. 

I can't wait till next week.  I'm a sucker to get so emotionally invested.  I hope I'm not crying here next week with his being sent home LOL

Steps: 4119 - darn Punxsutawney Phil and his winter weather.  :-P  I rode the bike though.  It's Pilates day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I cant wait til next week...I cant believe we got 2 Texans hangin' in there. Lanny just seems perfect. And could you believe when she said "Lanny makes me WANT to ride a horse" and this girl is NOT a horse person.... I really think he is gonna be, at least, one of the last 2 standin'..........Oh I'm glad somebody else loves this show as much as me.............Deanna