Saturday, March 13, 2004

Okay I Lied...

I was having a rare "thin day" so I thought I'd venture to the mall anyway.  You know... just in case.

I'm happy to report I'm now 295lbs and 5oz, which is a total loss of 3lbs and 4oz for the week.  That's the good part about retaining water, at least once a month you can count on a dramatic loss. 

Hopefully this is the result of watching the sodium too.  The coming weeks will show for sure.

The further away from 300 I get, the better.  Toward that end I'm going to start exercising again hopefully tomorrow.  I still have a lot of gunk in my nasal passages, but I hope one more night of Vicks Vaporub will clear that up.  Then it's back on this weight loss horse. 

Gettyup.  :)

Calories: 2213 / 31% fat

Sodium: 3234mg

Water: 72oz

Exercise: none

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ginger, glad you are feling a little better and are almost ready to get back to exercise. Luck and Blessings rae

Anonymous said...

295...woohoo! Great job, Ginger! :)

Anonymous said...

Great job!

--Jacqueline

Anonymous said...

Absolutely fabulous: you had it coming! Your calories, your moving around, your drinking the water--none of it failed you. Seeing what you ate/water you drank, and exercise is very edifying. Hot lemon water helps with "gunk." It more importantly will remove it from the lungs/kidneys which are working overtime to process all the "loss." Keep on loving yourself-- establishing alternative ways to vent frustration/anger other than self-abusive patterns.