Friday, March 12, 2004

Not much tonight...

Just an update tonight.  I'm still battling this cold and it's got the better of me sadly.  I'm just riding the wave until it's over, and then it's back on program I go.  Hopefully by tomorrow I'll tackle the bike at least.

Also I doubt I'll weigh in tomorrow, it's cold and rainy in our little part of the world and I don't want to get out into it.  So we'll just stand on the 297 I weighed in on the 11th.

Calories: 2220 - 23% fat

Sodium intake: 2321 (woo woo!  finally under 2400mgs!)

Water: 64oz

Exercise:  whining and feeling sorry for my sick self.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take care Ginger, You are in my prayers. Blessings rae

Anonymous said...

Great job on the water, cals & salt! You're on a journey--sometimes it's time to rest between stops. [How about this perspective: Eating wrong things equals looking back, doing it more than two out of the 21 meals a week equals going the wrong way on the trip!!! :-)] You are doing great! Rest, take care of yourself, and....drink plenty of fluids! LOL!