Sunday, March 21, 2004

Waiting for the boiled bunnies now...

Not a good day today.  I ate more than I wanted to without even thinking about it.   I mean, I still ate 1300 calories under what I burned, but I kinda liked keeping my calories at about 1800.  I think I'm more upset that those numbers marched up so drastically without me even thinking about it.  It was a hectic 24 hours.

Last night Steven's ex coworker came by his work to leave him a note complete with her numbers, "just to check up on how he's doing."  Steven was honest and told me everything right away, so I'm not mad at him.  I'm very highly p*ssed off at her though.  It was bad enough that she flirted with a married man.  Her reappearance as if she has any right or claim to him now is the last straw. 

In fact, it gets the territorial possessive jealous redheaded Irish Scorpio in me fighting mad.  My first thought... who the *&^#^% does she think she is?   She threatened me for calling her a slut, calling me a fat bitch.  Well DUH.  She should remain ever mindful of it.  I'm not someone she wants to mess with.

Steven called her back to let her know that she had definitely crossed the line and that any future contact is unwelcome.  I hoped he'd be meaner about it.  This would be the second time he told her that he didn't want to see her anymore.  She's either stupid or just plain doesn't give a crap.  Either way, she's not going to take no for an answer.  So no doubt she'll be back.  I want to see those bridges not only burned, but vaporized.

 Because I hate that the new relationship I have with my husband includes an annoying gnat of a ho buzzing around whenever she feels froggy.  My first impulse is to give Steven ultimatums.  But you know what?  It's gotta be his choice.  Her reappearances tromple all over me when I never asked for any of this sh*t to begin with.  If that's something he's willing to deal with, he'll handle her with kid gloves.  If not, he'll tell her in plain English that she isn't worth throwing away nearly five years of a good thing. 

The only problem is, she nearly was.  And she knows it.

Calories: 2432 / 25% fat

Sodium: 3260mg

Water: 70oz

Exercise: none

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ginger, just read your journal for today and I guess you did have a heck of a 24 hour period. Sad thing is, there is nothing you can really do about this, it has to come from Steven. You can threaten her, beat her and it still has to come from Steven and with a seriousness he needs to get ahold of. Men have a tendency to hurt the one he loves rather than hurt an almost strangers feelings. Go figure. I have been there. Hang in there Ginger, you are doing fine.. Blessings rae

Anonymous said...

Hi Gin,
Sorry you're having to deal with "that woman" again. I completely understand how you feel. Danny's ex-wife still intrudes into our lives several times a year. Some women are very desperate I guess. My computer has been dead, resurrected and is dying again so I maybe gone for a while. :( Hang in there, you are doing great!

Anonymous said...

oooohhhh.....Just give me her # and let me tell that ho a couple of things....@#$%^&^$$. Just really ticks me off good.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your wt loss so far, your determination inspires me. And I'm so sorry to hear that that "annoying gnat of a ho" is still buzzing around your place. I could dig out my fly swatter that could kill a small animal & send it to you. (bought it at the South Of The Border some years ago...)

Anonymous said...

Gin, Breathe in.......Breathe out....Breathe in.......etc. Woo! That red haired Irish chick is indeed formidable. Chill sister. I think a lot of women have been in your shoes. Myself included. Ex is now married to the "ho" he was messing with. I know that you know she isn't worth getting your panties in a wad. You are better and stronger than her and you ALWAYS will be!!!

Hugs {{Julie}}

Anonymous said...

Hey Ginger! I hear you, Girlfriend! However, I want to focus on you! You are doing great! I just saw your new pics! WOW! Keep it up. I would love to send you an awsome workout cd. It has great dance beats, with great motivational messages! If you would like me to send it to you, let me know! It's my own compilation and it even includes !@#* you, @*!$% song that kinda deals with what you are going through with the "ho".

Anonymous said...

Oh wait!!! I just peeked! I have been away for days, and I left my laptop here in the office (Balitmore)--and just got in and just peeked and whuuuuuuuuuut!!!!??? I have no time to comment here, but I will ...soon trust me.

Anonymous said...

Gin: You might want to see if there are any alienation of affection laws in your state; get a reverse directory to find out where she is physically (or enlist Steven's help), and then serve her with papers. This may put a stop to her freewheeling into your relationship whenever it pleases her. It is clear she means to threaten the relationship by showing up at your door in person with a solicitation for his attentions.