Wednesday, March 10, 2004

I Will Not Beat Up on Myself. I Will Not Beat Up on Myself...

Okay I admit it.  I'm sick.  I tried to pretend that I wasn't sick, I even went on my walk.  The bike is out.  Pilates is out.  I'm going to do what little work I have to and take Nyquil and go to bed.

Sodium went over today, everything else is fine. 

Period+cold+bad month+totally crappy month = not great results for Ginger.  I weighed in today just an ounce over 300.  I hope tomorrow I'm down to 298 again, that would mean I lost 4lbs for the month.  I guess I should be glad I lost anything.

I'm really totally committed to making this coming month better.  Hang with me.  I won't let any of us down :)

Calories: 2081 / 30%

Sodium: 3504

Water: 72oz

Exercise: Walked 1.5 miles

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there again Ginger, I must have misread the journal about your weekend. I thought you had a wonderful time. Guess you had to be there. I am emailing you a little letter about your cold. I can also reccommend something for your periods if you want. I am deep into the herb world. I do not believe in pharmaceutical drugs and I can give you some good advice on things if you would like. Hang in there. You have inspired me in many ways. Blessings rae

Anonymous said...

Cathy, your not letting us down! You've been nothing short of inspirational. Hope you feel better really soon.

Smilin Mon

Anonymous said...

Hi Gin,
Hang in there & I hope you get better soon! I've been sick for 10 days now and it just hangs on. It just not inspirational to have "She died of the flu" on your tombstone ... lol

Anonymous said...

Get better Gin. A day to rest is good. Just take it easy on your walk or do some stretching.

{{Julie}}

Anonymous said...

You never let us down Ginger, you are excellent just the way you are! I noticed in my journey when the period is there I want it (scale) to "show a loss anyway", and it is hard to take (for me) when it doesn't--but that is part of the journey anyway, right? Also, they say a cold is the body cleansing itself--I wouldn't be surprised with all the toxins coming out from your healthy new lifestyle. :-) :-) :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I just noticed you still walked 1.5 miles!!!!!! (Great job on the water!)

Anonymous said...

Hope your feeling better soon. And always remember when it seems like the weight isn't coming off fast enough (or at all), you aren't gaining! For me that's a really big deal! Congratulations on all your hard work and success so far.

--Jacqueline