Saturday, March 20, 2004

March Photo Update

I have to say I'm totally jazzed today.  It was weigh in day and I lost 1lb and 11oz (which is cool) but three other really cool things happened that I just have to share. 

First of all, these pictures.  I'm wearing the exact same clothes I wore when the December photos were taken, and you can totally tell how these clothes now hang off of me.  That is just AWESOME.

Second, one of my measuring points is what I call "the girth", it's the area between my waist and my hips and the main reason I can't wear a 26 pant yet.  I was bummed to learn a few days ago that the length of the tape is about 3 inches longer than I was giving it credit for.  I was counting the 60 inches it measures, but it's got a three inch gap after that.  When I started measuring this area, there was a four inch gap from either end of the tape, which means that was about 67 inches.  (YIPES). 

Anyway, today I measured and it not only meets, it overlaps... and that's just from the beginning of the year when I began to measure it.  That is what I call a non scale victory.

Third, one of my journal entries (Pugs, Pedometers, Pilates & Prunes) is being featured on  AOL People Connection: Pets Talk, spotlighting my favorite fitness coach, Mr. Winston Q. Pooter.

Calories: 1700 / 25% fat

Sodium: 2904mg

Water: 86oz

Exercise: (will update later after I have completed them)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are looking AMAZING!!! Keep up the good work! I'm so proud of you.

Smilin Mon

Anonymous said...

yeah i guess you look good

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo!! Man Gin! I can really see a big difference. You are starting to look like a totally different person! That skinny girl's coming out!

Great pics! We had our first thunderstorm of the season last night. Caused quite a commotion with our 3 & 2 year olds.

I continue to be inspired by you. Thanks for sharing your journey.

Julie