Thursday, April 8, 2004

I'm going flippin out of my mind here. AOL Journals has been down for three frickin days. I'm trying to update using the IM to see if this works. Cross your fingers.
Argh finally. Okay, here's the lowdown on me for the last two days. Been doing really good with calories/fat, even water - but the exercise has been a casualty to me being excessively tired due to insomnia. So I've been taking it easy, trying to get my rest, etc. Anyway, my totals are over on Fitday and so will my journal entries until AOL gets its act together.
I sure hope this is cleared up by the 11th when I do my monthly checkin.
Here's the link:
http://fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=geevie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey--I know the AOL sucks...but please don't give up.  I miss following your *life* lol!  I have been able to update mine since Wed. night.  I did complain though and sent AOL some info.  Good luck!

--Jacqueline