Saturday, April 3, 2004

Here We Go Again

Today's weigh in showed me at 291, which is still a pound down from last week's weigh in, but a pound up from my early week weigh in.

It never fails that I get close to flipping over a milestone and I end up hovering around the goal for a week or two.  It's very frustrating.  Right now I want to see those numbers go under 290 more than anything, it's why I exercised so much this week. 

I know why my weight loss has stagnated.  I'm having Bran Issues, plus those birth control pills have my cycle all screwy.  I went from PMS to M back to PMS and then back to M without a break.  I hate that.  So I know in my logical mind that there are reasons the weight loss isn't as much as I'd like.  Also I can't forget that muscle weighs more than fat, and I did see an inch loss this week thanks to the exercise.

But I liked having those numbers drop by the twos.  So now I'm armed with my Prunes and Bran, tons of water and even some Midol for the water weight issue. 

I WILL see 289 or less next week. 

Calories: 1909 / 15% fat
Sodium: 2188mg
Water: 68oz & counting
Exercise:  None.  I'm bound by King Cramps today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Gin, for inspiring me with your renewed determination. I too am feeling frustrated because my weight was up a bit today. Also mad at myself for having "seconds" at a birthday party last night, and more carbs that I've had in months. So I really pushed myself today trying to burn it off. Maybe I'll try the prune and bran idea. DB

Anonymous said...

You are doing great!! And you write very well!!! Keep up the good work!

I saw your pic's on this page!! LOVE YOUR PUG!!! We have one too!! Where is that pug message board! I would love to get onto that!!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you'll see 289 soon! Keep up the good work!

--Jacqueline