Friday, June 4, 2004

God Works in Mysterious Ways

To make a long story short we are having a family reunion of sorts as God repairs a relationship between my cousin and his fiance.  They thought they were through but God had other plans :)

That's us in the photo, waiting for my cousin to make it from CA. 

Needless to say we are busy with company and preparations.

Goals were ehh today, especially exercise.  If I don't do it right away anymore, I just don't do it.  I also spaced out on the sodium BIG time.  I also didn't get enough water.  But, tomorrow is another day. 

I had a "thin" day and weighed in at 284.  Yeah, yeah I know.  Stop weighing in so much. 

I'll do my best :)  I can't promise nuffin as long as the scale is being nice to me.  I just don't weigh in when it's not LOL

DAILY AFFIRMATION: I am an instrument of God's master plan, not just in my life, but in the lives of others.

Calories: 1819 / 13% fat
Sodium: 4341mg (eeek)
Calcium: 1328mg
Water: 48oz
Exercise: None

RED means I didn't meet goal
* Projected

No comments: