Friday, June 4, 2004

A Creature of Habit

Okay, I'll fully admit that I'm a creature of habit.  I like things to keep on a certain structured program.  If it doesn't I'm more likely to make decisions I wouldn't normally make.

Like I said in my earlier entry we have company staying with us pretty much until Wednesday.  I went over on my calories today (even though my grocery budget was pretty concise in what I could eat to maintain my current caloric requirements) and the exercise is looking iffy.

Since Steven works overnight I'm letting my company stay in our room, which means I'm delagated to the living room.  This is okay by me because I should be able to get some private time to do the exercises, which are conveniently located in the front room.

Food wise though, I'm still learning to separate eating from celebrating.  It's like, woo woo, good times, good friends - let's eat!  So I still have a little bit to go on that.  It wouldn't have been so bad but I was done in by the Crazy Bread.  Had I not put ranch dressing (Texas Ketchup for those of you who were unaware) with the bread, I'd have been okay.

Baby steps, I guess.  Baby steps.

DAILY AFFIRMATION: Each day is another step toward where I want to be, even if that day I'm not where I need to be.

Calories: 1970 / 28% fat
Sodium: 3331mg
Calcium: 1191mg
Water: 48mg
Exercise:  waiting for the room to clear...

RED means I did not meet goal
* Projected

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ginger, sweetest dove, learning how to cope in all situations is part of your journey.  Do not fret it; deal with it, prosper from the experience; bank it for the future.  Turn all "negatives" into positives by accepting them and converting them to good use.  [Me:  we went to (the original) Air Supply concert last night, met them afterwards and dreamboat bought me their CD, which they autographed in person for me; and...looks like he is falling, for real...:-) & I lost about 3 1/2 lbs this week!]