Thursday, June 17, 2004

Day Number Two as a WEIGHT LOSS WARRIOR

War is hell.  And my hamstrings and glutes are the casualties.  They hurt...but it's a good hurt.

They just really almost went AWOL when I put them through Pilates.

But we plow on, my tired weary muscles and me.  We have a job to do - a mission to accomplish.  And there's only one way we're going to do it.

Hard work and determination.

Sure it hurts to sit down.  Sure it will be hard to face another squat in the eye. 

But we will not give up.  We will never surrender.

Diet wise I did really well.  I met all my goals today, and it feels good.  It feels real good.

The only things that don't feel good are the fat cells which are making their protest of this war quite clear.   They're none too pleased about their eviction notice.

Not that it rattles my cage in the least.  It's my body and I say what stays and what goes. 

And the fat is outta here.  If it's going to be them or me, it's going to be them.  Period.

Meanwhile I am going to get a walk in before it gets too warm. 

It's back to the front line.

DAILY AFFIRMATION: I'm strong, capable and winning the war against obesity.

Calories: 1810 / 29% fat
Sodium: 2236mg
Calcium: 1185mg
Water: 100oz
Exercise: 30 mins Pilates

RED means I didn't meet goal
*Projected 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow.... you really have a great way with words. molly