Monday, May 24, 2004

Tired & Excited

It was a good day.  All my goals were spot on, except for exercise, which I really hadn't planned to do anyway.  I had a deadline to meet so I was working most of the night.  Now I'm exhausted because I've only had a four hour nap.  It's time to go to bed.

Also been cooking up a new screenplay idea.  It's almost completely fleshed out and it's a concept that has me really excited to write - I love when that happens.

So I'll start that project tomorrow, with some more back ground work while the research is being compiled.  I've brought someone into our little routine to collaborate, and I think it's going to be a positive experience.  Anyway Jeff (everyone wave hello to Jeff) is doing the grunt work gathering the research.  Steven's on the tech side and I get to just get lost in my characters.  I love that. :)

Very tired now.  A productive day indeed.

DAILY AFFIRMATION: I'm one day closer to selling my screenplays.

Calories: 1799 / 17%
Sodium: 2729mg
Calcium: 1568mg
Water: 72oz
Exercise: Day of rest

RED means I didn't meet goal
* Projected

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work--My Immortal is great!  And the good *meeting goal* work too.  And *Hi Jeff*...hehe!

--Jacqueline