Monday, November 22, 2004

So I didn't make it to the gym today...

I just have too much to do, I have two and a half days to stock up on a week's worth of work so I can take the holidays off.  Then I'm doing the kids laundry, how in God's name that turned out to be four big garage bag fulls, I have no idea.  I'm also doing some cleaning in between.  Plus I managed to go grocery shopping for the holiday.

Anyway Jeremiah is coming down with the same cold Timothy had last week so we didn't want him to go to grandma's or to the gym.  I decided, I'm not going to sweat not going to the gym because I am still going to be doing a lot of exercise this week.

And as I'm on my hands and knees cleaning the carpet after our plumbing fiasco last week, I realized - going to the gym on top of all this would have been superfluous.  My arms got quite the workout.

Now I'm just pooped.  It's nighty night time.  I wanted to post so y'all know I'm still alive and kicking.  Most of my writing has been for My Immortal, I'm now up to over 22,000 words.  If you're reading along let me know what you think.  I've not quite found my audience over there.  Kinda worries me that it's boring LOL.

I'll get back to the tips and stats shortly.  It may be minimal for a week or so, but I'll be back up to speed before you know it.

Oh, before I forget I thought it would be kinda fun to link up where I work on my Favorite Sites list.  It's a neat lil business if I do say so myself.  If you get a chance give it a look.

Also before I forget, thanks to everyone for being so sweet on my birthday.  I'll get a personal noteto you as soon as I get some free time.  Y'all really made my day and I thank you.  :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pssst......it's me...the lurker on your "Immortal" journal....  I've been reading...it's great!  I haven't posted comments but I've been reading...LOL  Keep up the good work! :-)

Anonymous said...

LOL!  Definitely don't worry about going to the gym if you are doing a lot of extra housework!  I have been known to think that I have to walk for an hour after walking for 90 minutes while doing errands.  And then stressing out that I didn't have time to do my *exercise walk*.  Being active as part of your normal life is what counts most of all.  And having a relaxed as opposed to *perfectionist* attitude.

And thanks once again for journaling so thankfully through both your good times and your bad.  :)

Anonymous said...

Do you have another journal? I didn't know...where is the link?

http://www.rastamo.com/debbie/pups/pups.htm


Anonymous said...

I'm not sure I understand what you do for your job....enlighten me!