Sunday, October 3, 2004

Zero Hour and Counting...

Well tomorrow I start the Lindora plan and I'm really excited.  Today was a glorious goodbye to all things carb. 

I think I did okay.  I went way under the 2000 calories which of course affected the fat/calorie ratio.  The rest of the day I was down and out with more back problems and fending off an infection that had me sleep till all hours. 

Tomorrow, come hell or high water, I'm going to begin this new regimen and it's going to shock me clear off this blasted plateau.

For the first time in a long time I'm excited about my next weigh in. 

I'm in the elevator and I heading down.

Oct. 2

Calories: 1926
Fat: 28%
Sat. Fat: 11%
Water: 48oz
Exercise: On Hold

DAILY AFFIRMATION: Confidence doesn't come from having what you want, it comes from wanting what you have.

 

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your new plan...I know you will do good on it!

http://journals.aol.com/derasta/ADayInTheLife

Anonymous said...

Wow! I found your journal via the Top 5 (congratulations!) and I have to tell you that your weight loss is inspirational. I'm currently dieting and I hope I'll be as successful as you've been so far and will continue to be!!!
Good luck and thanks for the inspiration.
XOXO....Kelli

Anonymous said...

I too found your journal on the top five.  Go for it girl.  Congratulations and keep up the good work.  

Anonymous said...

Ginger,
hello my name is gina. i am a 35 year old female from san diego. i just read your entry where you were about to begin your weight loss program. I just want to wish you the best of luck throughout your journey. I have much faith in the fact that you will suceed. Keep positive thoughts always, and when it feels rough remember..."this too shall pass!". I have said a prayer for your success.

                                  Good luck always, gina

Anonymous said...

I have been following your journal since you were spotlighted on AOL.....I wish you nothing but the best of luck on this new plan. My name is tracy and I am currently on my own journey,but have gone the atkins route and it is working for me! Again Ginger..I wish you the best!