Saturday, October 9, 2004

The Nap Didn't Help

Well I lost a little but it still shows a gain.  I'm officially at 280 now.

Sigh.

I really REALLY want to binge right now.  You have no idea how much it sucks to starve yourself all week and show a gain.  Yeah the inches were nice but I've always been losing inches.  I want to see those pounds move.

So I'm going to weigh in again on Monday.  That gives this program the entire "week" - where they promise me 6lbs lost.  I'll be happy with anything as I've said, I just want to lose.  Essentially I'm going to give this two weeks and if it doesn't work I'm going back to my own program.  I can tell you right now this one is a recipe for disaster if it doesn't work.

I'll get carb blockers as Tracy suggested, maybe take a natural metabolism booster or something - but all this denial with no results means big trouble for me.  I will binge like there is no tomorrow. 

Now I have to fight this twinge to binge.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand how you feel by starving and not losing.  I had been maintaining my weight of 215 for about five years.  Then a few weeks ago I decided to lose more, so I went on the Atkins diet.  I was eating a lot of Slim Jims because I liked them and I could have them . After only four days on the diet I had gained six pounds an by the end of the week I had gained 20. It was all water weight but at the same time I was up to 235.  I had went to the doctor to find out why I gained on the Atkins diet. He said I had a reaction to the Slim Jims.

Anyway I joined Weight Watchers about three weeks ago and weighed in at 236, I am now down to 223, but it hasn't been easy. Especially since the water weight didn't go off and fast as it went on.  I want to see pounds move also.  Good luck o you and remember the weight didn't go on overnight and it will take time.


Vicki

Anonymous said...

I just want to say that even though your journey is a hard one, you show so much restraint and good judgement.
We can't all be 105 pounds but we can all have a good outlook on our lives.
I weighed 277 pounds at the beginning of my journey back in January and have now come to rest at 230 pounds.
I gained 7 pounds back in the past 4 months because I am pregnant.
Not something I was expecting by any means but I am grateful nonetheless.
I am hoping not to gain much more than 20 pounds total during the duration of my pregnancy but I know I will never be 277 pounds again.
The feeling of all that weight on my body still makes me tired.
I hope that you reach your goal and I feel that you will.
Enjoy your new found health and remember that sometimes it's okay to treat yourself to something yummy.
I did once a week and it made the days go by quicker knowing I had something to look forward to every Friday.
Good luck and Good health!
Dionna in Chicago