Wednesday, July 28, 2004

The Dog Days of Summer...

Or at least the Sick as a Dog Days of Summer.

I woke up today with my back all in knots again.  Ugh. 

Then I dealt with the kids all day.  Double Ugh.  Is it time for school YET?

I don't even want to come on the journal anymore because I feel like all I do is whine. 

I didn't weigh in this morning for obvious reasons.  I'm switching back to Saturday weigh ins because once Steven starts his new job in a couple of weeks that will be his day off.  I'm really looking forward to his having steady days off.  Poor thing is working two weeks straight to give that other chick her vacation time.  

Even though exercise has been put on indefinite hold, I'm definitely keeping food goals, even the sugar free ones.  Which surprises me, because I'm definitely in "baby me" entitlement mode and that's when I tend to go off the wagon and binge until I can't binge no more. 

It just goes to show that this is all a change for a lifetime, not just to lose the weight.  I miss it sometimes, I won't lie, but I find enough substitutes now that it really does take the edge off. 

I even found a diet soda I can have.  IBC's Diet Root Beer.  Could it be I'm actually getting a taste for the sugar free stuff?  Whoda thunk it?

Meanwhile I'm going to go feast on my wheat macaroni with low carb cheese sauce. 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whine away!  I like reading anything you put.  Get it all out.  Just stick to your plan!