Wednesday, April 6, 2005

Photo Update

Because this has been a week of facing fears, here's the photographic proof.

Measurements:

          Beginning        Present
Bust           54                49
Waist         50                42
Hips           55                49
Thigh          30                25
Middrift     54                44
Girth          67                52

I actually bought this today at Ross - which I never before shopped at because I didn't think they'd have my size.

I can shop at Ross now - this is dangerous territory.

Poor Steven - just as he gets a good job I become a clothes horse. 

Short and sweet tonight guys - I have a script to write. 

Rode 30 mins on the bike
30 mins leg work, weights
60 crunches

No "official" walk but we went to Target and Ross, so I'd say I easily got it in. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you!  Great job!  JAE

Anonymous said...

OOOPS...PROUD of ya too

Anonymous said...

Ginger,
    I respect you more all the time. It took a lot of courage to go to your swimming lessons. Peroud of ya.

Anonymous said...

That took alot of courage.  Good for you! keep up the good work.