Wednesday, April 20, 2005

It's a conspiracy I tellya

My sister's birthday was the other day and my mom bought her a sheet cake.  So naturally my sister wants to unload it on everyone rather than eat the whole thing herself (I can understand this).  So guess when she wants to get together and do this? 

You guessed it.  Wednesday.

Last night as I was baking the frozen lasagna I had in the fridge to get it the heck outta here so I can have no carby temptations, Steven (dear man that he is) thought ahead and brought home dinner - a casserole from Swans.

So another carby treat (blackened chicken alfredo) sits in my fridge, occupying the place the lasagna was.

I thought I had at least a week to prepare for these types of temptations on the trip.

That's what I get for thinking.

I didn't get anything done yesterday.  Mostly because I was feeling better, therefore couldn't sleep until 9am yesterday morning.  I took Nyquil, even a muscle relaxer - but nothing worked.  In fact I ended up with a headache.

I woke up at 3pm and went right to work for my ten o'clock deadline for my auctions.

After that I started storyboarding the newest draft of my script, the producer wrote today to ask if I'd come up with some ideas.  I had, and now when he calls me I can tell him in full detail. 

But of course I lost time and ended up still having work to do at 4am.

It's appropriate I'm writing a vampire script.  I'm going to bed with the sun.

But today I have to get up.  I have shopping to do and most importantly - I have a driver's license to go get.  Today's the day. 

Then I'll be unstoppable. {insert evil peel of laughter here}

So I may, repeat, may, have to put off the starting day for one more day considering I didn't get to the store today.  Just depends on when I get to the store in the wholescheme of things.

But I'm still gonna do the Dr. Phil, don't lose faith.  Even Steven is going to give it a go. 

And you know what?  I was doing the grocery budget and shocked to learn it really is going to be cheaper this way.

No I told you sos, necessary.  :-P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go girl, looking GOOD