Thursday, April 21, 2005

I'm Legal :)

I was nervous having to take both the written and the driving tests but I done dood it.  I'm a licensed driver again. 

It feels so good.

Almost as good as finding a fanny pack at Walmart that not only fit, but had extra give.  I never bought one before because they never fit, but a whole lot... at least four or five inches. 

This one fits just fine.  Taking it in is an accomplishment.

That's incentive to keep going. 

Thursday is my official start day.  I got my shopping done and I'm ready to roll.

I'll let you know how it goes.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, and...congrats!  JAE

Anonymous said...

Well wishing you luck and congrats.
Lesa

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!  :)  Do I have to stay off the sidewalks now LOL  Just kidding-I'm so proud of you!!!

You got your fanny pack, food ready and the car handy-you ARE ready roll!

Sorry I missed you earlier, Ill look for you in between training this weekend-Jeff