Tuesday, January 4, 2005

An uphill struggle...

For some reason I cannot get enough rest.  It's making me feel really crappy.  I didn't stay on program Sunday because of it, there's just no way to add Blast Off week in the midst of this. 

I did, however, stay on program yesterday.  I went for my walk, I ate the appropriate calories, etc.  I skipped the Pilates because we had company early in the day and I crashed and burned late in the day, so I'll have to make that up on Saturday or Sunday. 

Today I wake up again after only 6 hours of sleep with serious stomach upset.  It's going to be an interesting day.  I plan to go to the gym, but I'm not making any promises.  Hopefully I'll feel better in a few hours.  At the moment, I seriously need to be near a bathroom.

I don't know what is up, this is very frustrating.  I don't think I'm losing sleep because I'm sick, but I definitely know I'm sick because I can't get proper sleep.  Hopefully things will mellow out soon.

I'm still hanging on by my fingernails.  I will meet the 1000 calories burned goal today.  I'm going to be nice to me and keep things that simple.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I came across your journal from another one. CONGRATS on your weight loss!  Your transforming photos on the sidebar look great! I have re-dedicated myself to losing weight again after a knee injury held me back and I am proud to say that I lost one pound. Yep...only one pound, but it's GONE. And hopefully forever! Just wanted to let you know that someone is in the same boat as you. GOOD LUCK AND NEVER SURRENDER!
Jen

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are having sleeping problems as well as tummy trouble :(  I hope you get on the mend soon and can get some sleep!  Jeff

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on staying on track!  I hope you sleep well tonight!

Tracy
http://journals.aol.com/sasonalmah/ARoseByAnyOtherName/