Sunday, January 23, 2005

Goal #1 Met

Yesterday I found myself down 3 inches.  So yay me!  That means I've lost 6 inches in the month of January.  Not too shabby if I do say so myself.

And given yesterday was a "free" day I don't think I did too badly. 

Even better, I felt like crap - like I ate too much.

So next "free" day should be even better.

 

I'm not doing as well in class as I'd like.  Of course, perfectionist me, I want to ace everything.  Getting a 64 out of 70 doesn't seem so hot to me.  I guess it could be worse. 

I did some grammar exercises and thought I'd sail right through them, no problems.  Turns out I don't know half as much as I thought I did.  I got an average of 84% on nine exercises.  My arrogance was taken down a notch or two, definitely.

So this means I need to edit the book YET again.  Woo hoo.  Fun times.

But hey, if it means a sale I'm all for it.

 

Aside from that, not much going on but work and school today.  Unfortunately I can't eat "clean" because of lack of funds, hopefully that will come in shortly.

The clock is ticking REALLY slow on getting Steven's W-2s in so we can file our income taxes.  Probably because I'm going to use the refund to get mobile, and I really am itching for that.

Once I get the car, there are no more excuses for not going and doing.  I won't be a slave to Steven's schedule anymore. 

Oh, and he didn't get the Lane Bryant job.  :( 

Back to the old drawing board.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job on the lost inches!  I am awaiting a tax check for a car, too!  I have to go get a job..or go to school...can't decide...too bad on the Lane Bryant job, though!  Take care...JAE

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you have met your goals!  Six inches is GREAT!!!

Tracy
http://journals.aol.com/sasonalmah/ARoseByAnyOtherName/
http://journals.aol.com/sasonalmah/whatlightbreaks/

Anonymous said...

Hoooooorayyyyyy For Ginger!!!!!!!!!
 6 Inches is a lot!  Wow and January isn't over for another week!  I am totally impressed!  Keep up the good work, you are doing so well!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your photos show such a positive transformation!  Good for you and stick with it.  You look absoloutely stunning.  Hopefully I will be able to follow in your path with the same results.