Thursday, January 13, 2005

Dust in the wind...

All we are is dust in the wind...

At least here in West Texas anyway.  I swear to you at one point today the sky was brown. 

My allergies were giving me grief with dust and I didn't even go outside.

So I didn't ride the bike today.  I can't afford a headcold - and that's what allergies lead to for me.  I didn't even go to the park to walk.

I did, however, go to the mall.  I boogied around that track at warp speed.

 

And I still did my Pilates, even though my arms are jelly from yesterday's workout at the gym.

Thank God I'm working legs tomorrow, that's all I have to say.  If it was shoulders/chest or anything that required more than lifing my arms above waist level we'd be out of luck. 

Pilates was REAL fun for that reason.

Even lifting my arms to type is iffy.

 

But note I am doing it.  I'm trucking along.

But it's gonna be short tonight.

I'm gonna go crawl into bed now.  Nighty night :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you for sticking to a plan!  JAE

Anonymous said...

I hate that kind of dust, I'm glad you missed our snow and cold though!

Pilates, gym, and boogie-ing!  Sounds like you are back on track :)  Jeff

Anonymous said...

Ginger, Ginger, Ginger!  Look at you go!  You're really back on the horse!!  I am so proud for you!!!   I need someone to motivate me back to exercise!  Wish you could be my trainer!  You are rocking girl, keep up the wonderful work!
Love you