Saturday, August 14, 2004

Weigh In

The lack of sleep did me in.  I didn't get to sleep until 5:30am and woke up at 10:00am.  Weighed in at 280.  I always show a gain when I don't get proper sleep.  <shrugs>  It'll just be a more drastic loss when I get back.  I also gained 2 inches, so there may be some water retention going on.  I anticipate that will continue through the bus ride because I'm phobic about going to the restaurant in moving vehicles - this includes airplanes.  Truthfully it's more I'm afraid I won't fit - so I hold water like a camel till the required stops.

Anyway I have an hour to mop the floors, make the bed, vacuum the bedroom, take out the trash, scrub down the kitchen and touch up the bathrooms.  Plus put on my makeup and get out the door to take Timothy to my sister's.  Jeremiah is already with Grandma. 

I'm sure there's like ten things I have yet to pack too.

Aiiiiggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhh.

But I'm okay.  Really.  : /

Y'all take care and I'll see you on Wednesday.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great time in Vegas...you deserve it!

Anonymous said...

Your journal has inspired me to begin my own.  Thank you and have a safe trip.