Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Life is What Happens When You're Busy Making Plans...

Ok, another 10,000 day bust.  This time because of work. 

But I'm not deterred.  I'm frustrated, but not deterred.  I'm determined to get those steps in.  Grand total of steps for today is 4292. 

The good news is I'm finding more clothes that fit me at the smaller size.  There is a saying, "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels."  For me, for now, I can safely say, "Nothing tastes as good as thinner feels."  I really can't tell you how happy it makes me to try on stuff that hasn't ever fit or hasn't fit in years and it fit fine.  Or at least be very close to fitting fine. 

In fact, I'm even considering a garage sale.  The ebay thing isn't working like I had hoped, but I was a little skeptical that used clothes could sell anyway.  This way I can get rid of all the stuff I'm pulling out of the garage that none of us can wear, stuff that's too big for me or too small for the kids. 

I'm not a garage sale person.  I don't like going to them and I loathe hosting them even more.  Steven has agreed to host it so that might be something to consider once we get home.  I have to do something, the rod in my closet is about to snap under the weight of all the clothes.

Anyway, I'm going to go ahead and get to bed, 6am rolls around awfully early in the morning.

At least I'm getting one walk in if nothing else.

Tomorrow!

 

 

No comments: