Sunday, August 22, 2004

Month #8 Photo Update

My schedule has been so funky since we got back.  Basically I've slept a lot, trying to recouperate from the massive walk-a-thon I did in Vegas.  Did I mention it was like 53,000 steps??

Today was weigh in and I am now at 279lbs and 1oz.  Tried though I might I couldn't get under that 279 barrier.  Next week.

It's still a pound loss though.  I'll take it. 

This week it's time to get serious.  Time to get back on program.  Time to get. It. Together.  Pilates, here I come.

I would like to point out that the shirt I'm wearing in the August photo up there is a Tshirt I bought in Las Vegas off the rack, thank you very much.  Normally I never got Tshirts for myself because they never fit.  Today, as you can see, they do fit.  By my next trip to Vegas, I expect that 2X I'm wearing there to be loose.  I'm going to be a lean, mean, shopping machine come next trip to Sin City.

Right now I'm planning my next plane trip.  That seat belt fit, baybee, and the world is my oyster. 

It's amazing how those NSV (non scale victories) can make the numbers on the scale really irrelevent.

I'm feeling so confident that I'm ready to enter a sort of reality based writing contest on Bravo.  They're searching for the next great sitcom and I came up with an idea over the trip that excites me enough to actually enter.  This could mean Miss Fade Into the Woodworkd could actually be thrust into the limelight if my script gets picked.  And believe it or not, I'm not really all that tripped out about it.  Even knowing my safety net (Steven) may not be able to be a part of the process with me.

I'll work it out and let you know the details in a couple of weeks.

Good Lord, put a seat belt around this girl and she thinks she can take over the world.

Who knows what's next??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great great job.  Now, for business, you really are television-style writing material in my book.  I also believe you MUST somehow continue to incorporate Steven as he is the missing link that makes this kind of your stuff (TV) work; this kind of stuff is perfect for and works best with the pair of you.  My two cents for what its worth.

[Me, update:  Rejoice with me: I am in the 100's, lost 7 pounds in less than 3 weeks, and a guy found me that digs fatness.  The amount of things we have in common the odds of which are about 1 in 220 million (somebody's prayers out there worked I think!)  ...A very uncommon guy to say the least///  very into the Lord in a big way; my hero (so far anyway!!!  LOL).]