Wednesday, August 11, 2004

I got both walks in...

That was the good news.

The bad news is, it came in at under 10,000 steps.  Which leads me to believe that the walk from the house to the park, around the park and back is closer to 3.5 miles.

That's a problem easily solved.  We'll just walk the 2 mile trek twice.

I don't know if I'm up for it though.  I've been getting up early to go to the park and I've needed a nap the last three days.  Which means I haven't gotten 8 full hours of sleep since the weekend, and I'm wiped.   I drug my tail big time today.  Monday I raced around that mile track in twenty minutes.  Yesterday it was 25.  Today it was 30.  LOL  And it took me a full hour to do the 2 mile trek which I normally do in 40 minutes.  That month of no exercise has seriously come back to kick my hieney.

My back still twinges a bit, so I'm not trying to go overboard.  Baby steps.

Speaking of steps: 9507 total today.

Almost there...

Hopefully I'll get the big track under my belt twice tomorrow.  But given it's nearly 1am, who knows if I'll be very mobile at all.

I'm giving myself permission to work up to it.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

9507 steps - good job!  :)

Laura