Friday, February 11, 2005

Still here

Sorry I haven't posted much lately.  Things have been... weird.

We're alternately getting kicked in the gut with bad stuff, then finding immediate silver linings in the way of good stuff.

I don't know what it all means, but I finally feel like I'm digging out. 

Steven's granddad passed away today.  I don't know what to do.  I wanted to go to CA but unfortunately my finances seriously got smacked with all those gut kicks.  Otherwise, we'd go. 

I just feel helpless, ya know? 

I don't know what to do.

My pseudo diet didn't work out, needless to say.  But we went to the store today and I bought lots of good food.  I'm prepared for Monday.  We get the van tomorrow so even if Steven can't go with me, I can go.  That will be nice. 

I feel free but scared at the same time.

Like a bird that got booted out of the nest.

Meanwhile I'm off to get some sleep.  It's been a really long day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry about Steve's and your loss.My prayers are with you. You're gionna do just great Ginger...

Anonymous said...

I read your journal for the first time today.  I started my own journal last week. I also struggle with my weight.  I too am a lover of chocolate.  I've been reading different journals, I just been looking for others like myself, with the same problems that I am having to share thoughts, ideas and for motivation.  

I don't know you but, I will say a prayer for you and your family.