Friday, March 4, 2005

Weigh In

Whoda thunket?  I've lost 2lbs. 

My home scale, which weighs me heavier for some reason, said 292.5 last week and it's 290.5 this week.  This will have to be my point of reference until I can get a decent gym schedule going so I can weigh in on the medical scale. 

I miss my GNC scale.  It was nicer to me. 

But hey, progress is progress.  I can't complain.

Today is Steven's half day and I think we're going to get to the park for a walk today.  We also have to go to the store so I'm excited about the foods I can enjoy again.  I've developed a passionate love for cottage cheese and fruit.  You get your protein and your energy all in one whallop.

And I have four words for you.  Sugar Free Ice Cream.  Blue Bunny makes THE BEST. 

I may also peruse my new Weight Watchers cook book for recipe ideas.  It goes by the whole point system which I'm clueless about.  Maybe I'll work up to it, I don't know.

According to ediets I should be eating 1600-1700 calories a day.  That's doable. 

I get to eat normally - that's the key.

I was fooling myself to think I could do it any other way.

As for yesterday's entry about tackling fear I totally did that yesterday.  I contacted my writer friend and started the ball rolling.  This also meant working my script again from page one.  So far I'm on page 64 so I think I'm chugging along fairly well.

The key point is to get it out there.

Even if this producer doesn't buy my script, it'll be ready to push on through either through the contests or to script consultants.

Like I said.  This year I'm going to have a sale or get repped.

AND I'm going to lose to size 14. 

It's not a question of if.  It's a question of when.

Because I'm worth it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your ambition and your confidence...I could learn something from you!!!  JAE

Anonymous said...

Hey, first I want to say congrats on being an editors pick.  I've been reading your journal for a long time now, you give me inspiration with your on-going battle & your persistence to win the war.   I did the Atkins diet, lost alot of weight, but ended up having problems.  Have put all (plus more) of the weight back almost 2 years later...  Thinking of joining weight watchers, because I'm done with the fantasy that I can do this on my own.  : (

Anonymous said...

the weight watchers cookbooks are awesome and there is alot of info free on their website... right now for your current weight you would get 31 pts a day and 35 points that are free over the course of a one week period... you can used them over the week or all in one day... i try to only use my extra every other week i'm having real success with their points system and cookbooks without actually going to meetings or paying the online program.... if you have a center near you you can buy books that tell you points for all kinds of food.... and one for dining out with tons of places listed ... you'll stay at 31 pts til you get to 275 and then you'd drop a point.... good luck you are doing great!!! lizzie