Saturday, March 26, 2005

Stick a fork in me

I'm done.  With the script that is.  100 pages finished yesterday and already sent over to the producer, who will read it this weekend.

I would be stressed out but I'm too worn out.  I ended up sleeping - a LOT - and showing at least 5.5 of those 7lbs gone from yesterday. 

The scale not being good to you?  Get some sleep.  It's amazing how that works.

So I still had a gain (not surprised).  But again, going on extreme exercise boot camp for the next month and a half.  I have a bathing suit to get into.

Maybe.  I can't tell you how freaked out I got about shopping for one.  I mean seriously freaked out.  Mostly because lately I've only been wearing stuff that is oversized and hiding the body. 

Mentally I haven't been ok.  Mentally I've been beating myself up again for not being perfect.

So again, I must reiterate here that I am a worthwhile person.  I'm not a failure even if I do stumble.  The idea is to keep getting back up again.  Which I do.  I haven't given up this journey.

Now that the "hard part" of the script is over I can resume somewhat normalcy.  A rewrite will probably be in order, but at least I have the original source pounded out.  The rewrite shouldn't take too long if the first two weeks of this whole thing is any indicator. 

Hopefully the producer will like what I've done and I won't have to change too much.  He's been giving me tips along the way so that's been really helpful.  I think he was reserving judgment on some of the scenes to make sure I tied them all together in the end, but he did mention that any scene that didn't serve the story would be cut. 

But it's written - 100 pages.  New story.  Sixth script.

In two weeks.  Not bad.

But boy am I tore up from the floor up. 

Gonna relax a bit today.  It's Daniel's birthday today.  We were going to go out to eat with the boys but it's raining today so I don't know if we will or not.  Either way, it's a day to reflect but most importantly relax.

Cuz I deserve it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you do deserve it!  JAE

Anonymous said...

YEEE-HAAA! Glad the script is done. Now you and the family have a nice Easter!