Wednesday, March 30, 2005

I have no backbone.

I did fine last night, but when Steven and Michelle came home with ice cream from Cold Stones I folded like a cheap lawn chair.  And because I blew it with the ice cream, I threw in the towel on everything else.

Sigh.

I can't change yesterday but I can make better decisions today.

So... today's goal: Use Fit Day to keep track of my calories and exercise in some form or fashion. 

Start small and work my way back up.

I can do this.

And I'm worth this.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ate a graham cracker...the beginning of the end for me!  I hate when I just want "a bite" and I keep right on gnawing...You are worth this effort...JAE

Anonymous said...

I have the same problem...one bite of something "bad" (or "good" depending on how you look at it!) and I spiral completely out of control.  Don't worry.  You caught it right away and today is a new day.  YOU CAN DO IT.  WE CAN DO IT!  And we WILL do it because we ARE worth it!
Jeanne